ZASJ-30M, 3 Ton Heavy Duty Air Hydraulic Service Jack
Out of stock
Easy to operate push-button floor jack with an air pump. Ideal for use in tight spaces including on trucks, automotive and agricultural equipment.
- The jack can be operated either manually or pneumatically.
- Overall construction of selected steel frame, full swivel rear caster wheels and large lifting saddle provide easy positioning and enable these jacks to safely lift to their rated capacities.
- Quick lift foot pump can easily lift the jack saddle to the loading point.
- Pneumatic operation requires air pressure ranges from 90 to 140 psi operated by a push button for quick lift.
- Push button control unit can be easily removed from the handle enabling operator to view the load from various angles.
- Large release knob provides metered release control.
- Extra long low chassis reaches under low overhangs for easy load positioning.
Country of Origin: Japan
|Minimum Height (in)||4.96|
|Hydraulic Lift (in)||18.90|
|Maximum Heights (in)||23.86|
|Chassis Length (in)||53.15|
|Chassis Width (in)||14.37|
|Height of Frame (in)||7.48|
Write Your Own Review