ZHP-42A, 42 in³ Two Speed Aluminum Hand Pump
Out of stock
These two-speed hand pumps come with lightweight aluminum reservoir for portability. Designed to be used in many different fields with a vast selection of hydraulic components. Industrial quality, general purpose hand pump.
- The strongest aluminum alloys are used and heat-treated to provide the maximum combination of strength to resist fractures.
- Lightweight aluminum reservoir for portability.
- The best choice for applications where composite reservoirs may not be suitable.
- Large oil capacity to power a wide range of cylinders.
- Two-speed pumps provide rapid cylinder’s stroke at 1st stage, minimizing effort. At the 2nd stage, the pumps automatically switch when a load is applied. This allows for faster fills and reduces cycle times for many testing operations.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Port Size (NPT)||3/8"|
|Usable Oil Capacity (in³)||42|
|Pressure Rating - 1st Stage (psi)||300|
|Pressure Rating - 2nd Stage (psi)||10000|
|Oil Displacement Per Stroke - 1st Stage (in³)||0.345|
|Oil Displacement Per Stroke - 2nd Stage (in³)||0.086|
|Max Handle Effort (lbs)||71.5|
|Piston Stroke (in)||1.00|
Write Your Own Review