ZJJ-1015, 10 Ton 6" Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack
10 Ton 5.90" Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack- Beveled gear construction combines the precision forging pinion to provide shifted tooth form, strong and excellent interlocking.
- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome -molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
Country of Origin: Japan
|Operation Force (Ft. / lb.)||185|
|Minimum Height (in)||11.02|
|Maximum Heights (in)||13.58|
|Saddle Diameter (in)||2.56|
|Base Diameter (in)||4.25|
Write Your Own Review