ZJJ-2513, 25 Ton 5" Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack
25 Ton 4.92" Stroke Journal Mechanical Jack- Beveled gear construction combines the precision forging pinion to provide shifted tooth form, strong and excellent interlocking.
- Unique construction bearing is made for longer life and smooth horizontal advance.
- Rigidly designed screw made by chrome -molybdenum steel to withstand excessive load.
- Beveled ring gear interlocks with the precision forged pinion to provide shifted tooth form for strong and excellent interlocking.
- Special ratchet handle interior design with nickel-chrome wheel and plunger enables strong rotation for an easy , smooth operation.
- Buttress threads will not creep down under load.
- Operable vertically or laterally (lateral movement requires optional traversing bed).
Country of Origin: Japan
|Operation Force (Ft. / lb.)||520|
|Minimum Height (in)||10.04|
|Maximum Heights (in)||14.96|
|Saddle Diameter (in)||3.03|
|Base Diameter (in)||5.00|
Write Your Own Review