ZML-500, 0.5 Ton Telescopic Type Transmission Jack
Designed for transmission removal, transport, and installation in passenger cars, vans, and light trucks that are lifted by an in-ground or above-ground lift.
- Two stage cylinder that provides a low pick-up point with high lifting capability.
- Universal saddle and corner brackets that are fully adjustable with a safety constraint belt to secure your load.
- Foot operated two-stage hydraulics allow for precise load control as well as rapid lifting abilities.
- Safety bypass system that prevents damage to the cylinder.
- Equipped with two release pedals, one for fast lowering without a load and the other provides slow lowering with a load.
- Ram, pump, and piston are specially finished to prevent oil leakage.
- Four-wheel base with locking swivel urethane casters to ensure stability and effortless positioning.
Country of Origin: Japan
|Minimum Height (in)||39.88|
|Maximum Heights (in)||68.89|
|Power Lift (in)||29.01|
|Chassis Length (in)||33.26|
|Chassis Width (in)||33.26|
|Saddle Cradle (degree)||30° / 15°|
|Side Title (degree)||15°|
Write Your Own Review