ZML-501J, 0.5 Ton Telescopic Type Transmission Jack
Only 1 left
Designed for transmission removal or installation of passenger cars, vans and light trucks that are raised by an in ground or above ground lift.
- Two stage cylinder that provides a lower pick-up point with high lifting capability.
- Universal saddle and corner brackets that are fully adjustable with a safety constraint belt to secure the load.
- Foot operated two-stage hydraulics allow for precise load control as well as rapid lifting abilities.
- Safety bypass system prevents damage to the cylinder.
- Equipped with two release pedals, one for fast lowering without a load and the other for slow lowering with a load.
- Ram, pump, and piston are specially finished to prevent oil leakage.
- Four-wheel base with locking swivel urethane casters to ensure stability and effortless positioning.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Minimum Height (in)||38.78|
|Maximum Heights (in)||75.20|
|Power Lift (in)||36.42|
|Chassis Length (in)||28.70|
|Chassis Width (in)||23.54|
|Saddle Cradle (degree)||42° / 46°|
|Side Title (degree)||15°|
Write Your Own Review