ZR-051, 5 Ton 1" Stroke Heavy Duty Hydraulic Cylinder
Only 1 left
The 5 ton 1" stroke hydraulic cylinders of our store are designed for use in a variety of applications where lifting, pushing, bending or holding may be required. Ideal for use in shop, agricultural, automotive/truck service, and construction maintenance.
- Designed with base mounting holes (4/16-18 UNC) for easy mounting on almost any fixture.
- Can be used in any positions.
- Harden saddles keep top bearing and plunger from jamming while the saddle grooves help prevent slipping.
- Baked enamel finish for outstanding corrosion prevention.
- Threaded collar and internal threads withstand full loads for maximum flexibility in fixturing.
- Come with a 3/8" NPT fast flow quick connection coupler and dust cap.
- Collar Plunger thread and base mounting hole provide for easy fixture.
- Optional adapters make it easy and cost efficient to convert our cylinders from snap-type to threaded-type for your application.
- With appropriated accessories, These Industrial Quality Cylinders can be paired with either hand pumps, air pumps, or electric pumps.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Oil Capacity (in³)||0.97|
|Cylinder Effective Area (in²)||1|
|Minimum Height (in)||4.33|
|Maximum Heights (in)||5.31|
|Outside Diameter (in)||1.50|
Write Your Own Review