ZSJ-15A6, 1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Jack (6 Pump)
Only 1 left
These lightweight aluminum service jacks are easy to maneuver and are a great choice for working on custom cars in the shop or on the race track.
- Fast performance - 3 pumps to maximum height on model ZSJ-15A3, and 6 pumps to maximum height on model ZSJ-15A6.
- Low profile - extremely low starting point designed specifically for race cars and low profile vehicles.
- Roller front wheel, and rear wheel casters make these jacks easily maneuverable.
- Durable - the highest grade die cast aluminum combined with our patented hydraulic system while meeting all of
- Zinko's high standards make this jack trouble-free.
- Universal - 3,000 lbs. capacity, combined with a notched lift cup that has a removable rubber insert that allows for use on many types of vdhicles. No stop bracket required.
- Features two piece handle that is strong and portable.
- Standard model comes with dual carrying handles. Optional dirt track stabilizer for use on non-paved surfaces are available upon request.
Country of Origin: Taiwan
|Minimum Height (in)||3.5|
|Hydraulic Lift (in)||14|
|Maximum Heights (in)||17.5|
|Chassis Length (in)||23.63|
|Chassis Width (in)||11.75|
|Height of Frame (in)||6.13|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!