ZATJ-220DL, 22 Ton Air Hydraulic Truck Jack (2 Stage)
Air Hydraulic Truck Jack - 22 ton, All steel welded construction heavy duty units made for use on trucks, buses and agricultural machinery.
- Lightweight and built for heavy-duty use.
- All-steel welded construction makes our ZATJ reliable, long lasting and leak free.
- The built-in safety valve prevents use beyond the rated capacity and lifting limit.
- Air pump allows fast quiet operation.
- An extension screw for fine adjustment is included. Extension adapters are also available separately.
- When connected to standard shop air pressure providing 102-145 psi, these jacks can quickly obtain rated lift capacity with air-actuated operation.
- The two large rubber-tire wheels and 3 position locking T-handle make these jacks easy to fit in many lifing situations.
Country of Origin: Japan
|Minimum Height (in)||5.31|
|Hydraulic Lift (in)||3.93|
|Maximum Heights (in)||9.24|
|Chassis Length (in)||23.62|
|Chassis Width (in)||12.40|
|Height of Frame (in)||6.69|
|Screw Extension (in)||---|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!